WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catching Up

I'm still having a great time being back in RI, despite the bats being stolen out of the Sox's hands last night (grrrrrrrrrrr...................) At least I got to watch it on NESN!
Keeping busy visiting folks & friends. Spent the day sailing out on Mount Hope Bay yesterday!
At the moment, it's not easy finding time to compose and write up my thoughts on Manny, Chamberlain, etc., but I expect that on the 6 hour return flight to CA, I will be running the battery down on my laptop. Watch for a few posts come Tuesday.
In the meantime, the hankees, er, make that the Skankees (emphasis on Skank) had better be on their toes and wide awake at the plate, 'cuz this one is far from over!

Previously posted on FenwayWest.com 07/26/08

No comments: