WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Manny Thinks He's Staying in Ellay (LMAO)

Manny says he wants to finish his career in LA. In classic "Manny-Being-Manny" unintelligible-speak he said:

"The Dodgers brought me here to end my career in this city -- at least that's what I'm thinking. However, we haven't even discussed the future. I'm simply starting to know this team," Ramirez said.

Maybe they understand that down in La-La Land.

Previously posted on FenwayWest.com 08/02/08

No comments: