WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aaagghh!! I feel so.... dirty!

A few years back, I received a gift of a sweatshirt from a friend. I really used to like it a lot. There's just one recently discovered problem. I finally pulled it out of the closet the other day for the first time this winter, and to my horror I realized what I had been wearing. I only recently learned that the Yankees were once called the Highlanders. And what does this shirt say on it? Yup, you guessed it! New York Highlanders! Excuse me while I make an emergency trip to the Goodwill!

No comments: