WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where are they now? Doug Mirabelli

I always did like Dougie. Here's an item in the Traverse City Record-Eagle about him holding a recent clinic.


Mirabelli -- a two-time World Series champion catcher with the Boston Red Sox -- hosted two clinics for boys and girls ages 8-12, focusing on pitching and catching."I felt like this would be a good chance where I could bring out some of my specialties to the community, and they responded really nicely,"..."I'm done," Mirabelli said. "I'm retired and having fun here with the kids. (I have) a chance to coach and do that kind of thing, that's great. That's all I want to do."


No comments: