WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And not only can Wake toss a mean knuckleball....

... the man can play guitar, too. This is Timmay at the Hot Stove Cool Music at Fenway 2005:







(photo by Steve Latham)

Wake is pictured here with Bill Janovitz, who has written a song about him.

Thanks to Surviving Grady for the heads up on Bill Janovitz and "The Ballad of Tim Wakefield."

(Now all I have to do is to see if I can get Tim to sit in with this country rock sort of jam band that I've been sittin' in with these days the next time the Sox are in Oakland.)

No comments: