WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Look Who's in 1st Place!

In the AL East, it's NOT BOS, NYY, nor TBY ftm, rather Toronto. Won't be long before proper order gets restored in the AL East, but has anyone taken a peek over at the AL Central or AL West?

Never thought I'd see the day with KCR and SEA in 1st, but not the Sox or the Yanks.

I watched tonight's game with Jimmy from the band again. That makes it 2-0 Sox over Yanks when we watch the game together. I guess we'll have to do this more often!

No comments: