WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pawtucket Red Sox


Since neither me nor my brother care to drive in Boston, and my parents wouldn't take out a second mortgagee to pay for Boston tickets, (and a limo to get there), we're going to see the Pawtucket Red Sox play on Monday v. the Columbus Clippers, an affiliate of the Cleveland Indians. I'll be flying on Tuesday and will try to get my post with photos up within a couple of days. I should also mention that we were able to secure press passes, which will make for an excellent post. Stay tuned!

No comments: