WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meanwhile, above the weather...

While Matt's been a bit under the weather, I have not. It has been a relatively quiet spring training for the Sox this year, even Amalie says so.

Tim Wakefield or Clay Buchholz?
What's to become of Mikey?
Will Josh and the Sox come to an agreement before the season starts?
Will the Sox be able to score enough runs? (This scribe says they will.)

These seem to be the major questions the media asks. All of them will be answered in due time.

As for me, I've been quietly going about planning a special event for when the Sox arrive in San Francisco to play the Giants for the first time in 6 years. I'm still in the early stages, so I have no details to announce as of yet. What I would like to know is how many Sox fans will be flying into SFO for a Red Sox vacation in June? (I do know tickets went fast for that series. I went on line about 2 hours after Giant's tickets went on sale and got stuck with 2 tickets in the upper left field nose bleed and oxygen mask section for $75. I know, still way cheaper than Fenway tickets.) Keep checking back for details as this event becomes confirmed.
Fenway West 03.09.10

No comments: