WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Monday, April 13, 2009

More on LOST (Yankee abuse inside)

I've been watching the ABC television show LOST since shortly after it started in September of 2004. (I was busy watching a lot of baseball that October if memory serves me correctly.) I researched the Red Sox references in the show and posted my opinion in January.

I found this LOST parody on youtube today, but before you watch it, I must briefly explain something for those who have not been following the show. There has been a set of numbers that keep showing up in different episodes for different reasons. 'Hurley' played these numbers in the lottery and won bazillions of dollars. However, as soon as he won the jackpot, bad, really bad things started happening.

Warning! Serious Yankee abuse ahead!

No comments: