WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy in July

I am looking foward to posting more here on Fenway West as I have gotten a lot of life's 'clutter' out of the way: the first year at a new home is always the hardest, my daughter's 1st year in a new home has passed, she has a job is going to the local JC and is back living with her mother, band drama has passed and I am now down to 1 working band, with 1 other on a hiatus, and another is still finishing up it's 4th CD. The Cancer Sucks Band is on the shelf until next year. I'll be able to drive less and stay home more, allowing to write more and concentrate on writing and music. There is always much to do while here in RI while visiting the family. I worked the PawSox game Thursday, and will be working the Futures at Fenway tomorrow.



There will soon be coming posts on the Rock and Sox Benefit for The Jimmy Fund and The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute that took place at a Red Sox restaraunt, bar and music venue less than 2 miles from AT&T Park while the Sox where here in town to play the Giants. And of course, my first trip to working a game at Fenway. Granted, the teams are single A ball teams, but we are in similar situations- they are getting a tast of what it's like to play in a major league park, and I will be writing from the Fenway press box for the 2st time. After the games, I'll be inspecting various local bistro's such as Cask 'n Flagon, McGreevey's, and Game On.



When I get home on Friday, once the jet lag has passed, I will be writing more often.




Fenway West 07.09.10

No comments: