WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Back in the motherland

My nephew up in Marblehead, (or should I say 'Mobblehead'?) is getting married this weekend, giving me a good reason to come back east for the 2nd time this year. I'll be passing right through Boston. I just wish he would've gotten married in September when the Season was still going on. Oh well, I will enjoy myself nonetheless. I just hope my father's car makes it up there. Last year I was driving my daughter up to Logan on a rainy day when the driver's side wiper blade fell off! I'll try and get some posts up next week. I'm still sleep deprived hungover from spending all day yesterday in planes, busses, and planes.

No comments: