WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Now this is what I like to see when I come home

I come home late not knowing the outcome of tonight's game so I pull up RedSox.com and see that Jon Lester threw a complete game victory for the Sox. Not only was Lester a-wheelin' and a-dealin' again- 9 IP, 6 H, 9 K, 1 ER, 103-76 pitches-strikes- Victor Martinez seems to have found his bat- 3/4, 2 runs. Youk and Beltre homered. Recent call-up from Pawtucket, Angel Sanchez snagged 2 balls hit at him and turned 2 double plays with Pedey and Youk. Bummer of the box score was seeing Mike Lowell go 0/4 as Ortiz had the night off against Liriano. This makes 2 very satisfying pitching performances in a row for the Sox.


SOX 6 TWINS 2 Box Score




Fenway West 05.21.09

No comments: