WELCOME!

And Thank You for visiting Sonoma Dave's Giant Red Sox Blog! This blog is an archive of most of my posts on Fenway West. Effective immediately, I will be be including posts about the San Francisco Giants, MLB, and on occasion, stuff that has nothing to do with baseball at all.

Please visit FENWAY WEST.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!




When the Red Sox take the field in Oakland on Friday, I will have just completed my 53rd trip around the sun on this rock we call Earth. Matt and I will be in attendance at that game. I don't know where he got the tickets, but we'll be sitting somewhere behind home plate. How cool is that to be living 3k miles from Fenway and getting to see the Sox play on your birthday? I doubt this will ever happen again. Last time I saw the Sox play the A's, Wake had a perfect game through 5 innings, and a no-no going into the 8th. Hopefully my birthday mojo will work for Clay, too. With 'Tek catching. Woo Hoo! Thank you, Matt!

No comments: